Pages

6 July 2016

SHOWTIME! - OPENING THE HKU FASHION SHOW

Opening the show | Designer: Céline van Tongeren | Photo: Peter Stigter










Some people may have already noticed, but on June 15th I walked down the runway of the HKU graduation show 2016: HERE WE SHOW and I wanted to share some backstage and frontstage moments with you!...

Each year, fashion students from HKU present their graduation collection in a show. This year the show took place at Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht.

The catwalk | Photo: ?











Despite the early call times and lots of waiting, I love walking shows! You get to meet a lot of new people and sometimes you get to see models you’ve met before, like I did that day. This was my third show and definitly my favorite one!

Backstage with Innocence models Joske & Anna














After the fittings and the first rehearsal it was time for hair & makeup. The designers chose to keep the makeup pretty natural, which I like.

My hair for the show | Hair & Photo: Lovely Locks By Lot














After lunchtime (finally some healthy food on set!), we changed into our outfits and after that it was time for the final rehearsal. There were 2 shows and I walked for 2 different designers so I had to walk 8(!) times. That also means that I opened both shows, that was a really cool experience!
Final rehearsal | Designer: Laure Meyers | Photo: Peter Stigter











My first look:
Designer: Céline van Tongeren | Photo: Peter Stigter
Designer: Céline van Tongeren | Photo: Peter Stigter











































My second look:
Designer: Laure Meyers | Photo: Peter Stigter
Designer: Laure Meyers | Photo: Peter Stigter




































There was made a video of the full show too!

You can check it out right here.

(I’m walking at 00:00-03:00 & 34:00-37:00)









No comments:

Post a Comment