Pages

16 July 2016

BACKSTAGE AND FRONTSTAGE AT FASHIONCLASH FESTIVAL 2016 - DAY 1

Fashionclash Festival 2016



















Backstage and frontstage at the 8th edition of the international and interdisciplinary fashion festival in Maastricht, Netherlands; Fashionclash Festival 2016.

On June 30 till July 3 Fashionclash Festival 2016 took place and I was given the opportunity to walk for some of the designers. This is my Fashionclash in pictures...


Because of the big amount of pictures, I've decided to split it up in 2 blogposts. Day 2 will be online shortly after this post!

DAY 1

The first designer I walked for was Julia Aumann. Her collection was called THE GARDEN.

Backstage in hair & makeup | Hair: Kevin Murphy | Makeup: MAC | Photo: Peter Stigter
Backstage in the line-up | Designer Julia Aumann | Photo: Peter Stigter
Backstage in the line-up | Designer Julia Aumann | Photo: Peter Stigter
Show 2 | Designer Julia Aumann | Photo: Peter Stigter
Show 2 | Designer: Julia Aumann | Photo: Peter Stigter
Show 2 | Designer: Julia Aumann | Photo: Peter Stigter
My view when I was walking ;)
With Innocence model Minoek after the shows


No comments:

Post a Comment