Pages

17 June 2016

GET TO KNOW ME: INTERVIEW ON MODELLIST-ID.COM

MARCH 24, 2016 BY MODELLIST-ID

She recently signed her first contract with Innocence Model Agency and sees Romee Strijd and Maartje Verhoef as her role models: Meet Dutch stunner Melanie Norder
Agencies: Innocence Model Agency
Current location: The Netherlands
How did you get discovered? 
In October 2015 I went to ‘Dutch Model Event’ in Rotterdam with my best friend. I got 5 callbacks and Innocence Model Agency was one of them. The agency invited me to start with a development project (test shoots, personal training and workshops). In January 2016 I signed my first contract!
How did you feel during your first photoshoot? 
At first I didn’t know what to do, but the photographer was very patient with me and he helped me out.





















Tell us a bit more about Innocence Model Agency in the Netherlands and what you like most about this agency. 
Innocence Model Agency is a professional international model agency with the primary focus on international High Fashion, High performances and beauty. It’s all very professional yet personal, that’s what I like most about Innocence.
What is the most fun part of modeling? 
The most fun part of modeling is meeting new and different kinds of people.
What do you feel when you look at yourself in the mirror? 
I feel very grateful for being able to work as a model.
What is your one beauty rule to live by? 
When I come home after a shoot I immediately take off my make up and I wash my face using Vichy’s Normaderm Cleansing Gel. I have very sensitive skin and this is definitely is my favorite face wash!


Which famous fashion model do you look up to as a role model, and why? 
I really look up to young Dutch models like Romee Strijd and Maartje Verhoef. They’ve become so successful in a short time. I also really like Taylor Hill!
What’s your secret to staying in shape? 
I eat healthy and I do fitness and Pilates. I also try to train my horse 5 times a week if I’m not too busy.
What is your favorite healthy snack? 
I love fruits!  Fruit is a quick, natural snack and it helps you feel healthy and energized.
We see you ride horses. Could you show us some of your skills on a video? 
I’ve been riding my horse for half a year now and we’re training 5 days a week (because he’s still very young). Please find pictures and videos of my skills on my Instagram: @melanienorder


We also noticed you are a big fan of One Direction. How did you feel when Zayn left the band? 
I was kind of surprised when Zayn left. There are rumors about band members leaving the band all the time, so I didn’t really expect it to be true.
What do you think MODELLIST-ID can do for the model community? 
I think MODELLIST-ID is a perfect way for models to share their stories, experiences and knowledge (from model to model).
Do you have any model friends you would like to see presented on Modellist-ID? 
Yes, Innocence colleagues Minoek van Serveen (@minoekvs) and Wesley Post (@thenameisdaniels). And my best friend Severine van den Broek.
Where can we follow you? 
It would be great if you follow me on my journey at Instagram @melanienorder


No comments:

Post a Comment