Pages

18 June 2016

CHANGING MY LOOK FOR MODELLING














So if you follow me on my Instagram you’ve probably noticed that I have changed my look. I went from light blonde to dark brown hair. It’s a big change, I know!



I did it because my mother agency (Innocence Model Agency) advised me to do it. Scouts from internationial model agency’s told me it would be a good idea to dye my hair darker too, so that’s exactly what I did.


The reason for all of this was that my pictures would look stronger. And also because there are a lot of blonde models with blue eyes. You really need to stand out in this industry.


Because of this big change, my portfolio needs an update too. So I’m working on that right now.


I dyed my hair 1.5 months ago and I’m really happy with it. I think it really makes my blue eyes pop!

What do you like better? Blonde or dark brown?


(Photo by Arash Nikkhah)
db84a57d-47cc-472e-8637-f96fe622ad8e.jpg






No comments:

Post a Comment